When you visit Fruitland Community Church you can expect a warm cup of coffee, a friendly atmosphere, and a safe place to bring your hurts. We are casual in our dress, but serious about our worship. Our style is contemporary, but timeless in our teaching. We have a special heart for children, youth, and college students. FCC is a place where we are "Finding Connections that Count" for all eternity.
- We connect with God through worship.
- We connect with each other through small groups.
- We connect with the world through missions.
Come connect with us to make a Kingdom difference! If you have any questions about our church, please feel free to contact our pastor. Please view our Directions Page if you need help finding us. The following is our Sunday schedule:
- 8:00 am - 1st Worship Service
- 9:15 am - Bible study for all ages
- 10:30 am - 2nd Worship Service